Thank you for visiting this site. We are very much concerned regarding your privacy. Please keep in mind, we do not collect personal details about you when you visit MyFlFamilies.com unless you agree to provide us with this information.
When you visit this portal, the webserver detects only the Internet domain and the IP address from which you opened the website.
This information does not identify your personal email address or other personal information.
In addition, information about the volume and time of access to the site is collected only by collecting information about the date, time and pages visited on the site. This is done to improve the content of the website and not to identify your personal information.
Personally Identifiable Information
For data management, personal data is defined as follows:
Any instance of a person’s first name or last name and anyone or more give below:
• Social Security number
• Driver’s license or identity card issued by the State
• Military identification number
• Passport number
• Credit card number (or debit card number), CVV2 and expiration date
• Financial account number (with or without access code or passwords)
• Customer account numbers
• Unspecified phone numbers
• Date or place of birth.
• Mother’s maiden name
• PIN or passwords
• Balance or Account history
•Answers to Password Challenge Questions
• Wages and salary information
• Tax return
• Biometric data that can be used to identify a person which includes fingerprints or voice
• Digital or physical copies of handwritten signatures
• Email addresses
• The number of medical records.
• Vehicle identification numbers and Serial numbers which includes courses and case stories
• National or Ethnic origin
• Religious belief
• Physical properties like height, weight, hair color, eye color, etc.
• Policy number
• Credit history or payment history
• Full face photographic images
• Certificate / license numbers
• Internet Protocol (IP) address numbers
Personally, identifiable information does not usually contain legally obtained information from publicly available records or from state or local government records lawfully made available to the general public.
What Are Cookies
As usual, cookies are used in almost all business sites on this site. These are small files that are downloaded to your computer to improve usability. This page describes the information we gather, how we use it and why we sometimes require storing these cookies. We will also explain how you can avoid storing these cookies. However, some elements of the site’s functionality may downgrade or you may not be allowed to use some functions of the site.
If you have any more queries regarding cookies, check the Wikipedia article on HTTP cookies.
Site preferences cookies
To provide you with an unforgettable experience on this website, we provide the functionality that will allow you to set your preferences for the operation of this website when you use it. To save your settings, we need to set cookies to make this information accessible when you visit a page that affects your preferences.
I hope this has clarified things and, as mentioned earlier, it is generally more prudent to enable cookies when communicating with any of the functions you need or have on our site. place. If you need additional information, contact us by one of your favorite contact methods:
About this link: https://www.myflfamilies.com/contact-us